BigMachines' breakthrough innovation is on display in its brand new release, BigMachines 12, the latest version of the company’s flagship, award-winning SaaS platform. A sneak peek of the BETA version of the new release generated much interest and appreciation at BigIdeas, the annual BigMachines Customer and Cloud conference held October 23 – 25, 2011 in Chicago.
BigMachines 12 enriches the end user experience by allowing sales teams, channel partners and resellers to easily configure products, manage complex pricing, and generate quotes and proposals more efficiently and securely. The powerful online administration feature enhancements in BigMachines 12 will help admin users easily set up visually rich configuration pages, enhance the quoting experience for their end users and seamlessly migrate data from their staging and test environments to their production setups.
New features delivered in BigMachines 12 are the result of extensive industry research combined with customer input. BigMachines encourages active community participation in the form of:
- Customers ideas via the My BigIdea innovation web portal
- Interactions at Regional Customer Success Forums
- Votes on most-requested enhancements during BigIdeas in the United States and Europe
Current BigMachines customers will benefit from enhancements and new features in BigMachines 12 include the following:
- Intuitive drag and drop interface allows for high quality UX layouts of configuration pages.
- New AJAX commerce rules enable dynamic updates without the need to refresh pages, resulting in a rich end-user quoting experience
- One stop migration center administration provides enhanced ability to compare data between local and remote instances as well as seamlessly migrate data
- Enhanced step administration user interface simplifies management of workflow set ups
BigMachines BETA is scheduled to be available November 18th, 2011. Additional information can be found on the BigMachines Support Center.